First off- legos. Whoever invented them should be given a gold medal in the Parental Torture category! After listening to much sobbing and screaming from Ezra because little brother had picked up some pieces I simply couldn't take any more and I scooped up everything into the box and then heaved it into my bedroom and closed the door with a look of pure insanity in my eyes. Now I've got a ridiculous amount of teeny tiny legos to clean up.
Next up- reindeer. Most of you know Ezra is obsessed with reindeer and a very kind of friend of ours bought him a reindeer bracelet. Lincoln knows how much Ezra loves reindeer, too, so he snagged the bracelet and took off running while Ezra was still sobbing about the legos. I thought his fit was plenty loud but he cranked up the volume and started flailing on the floor and I, in a moment of pure calmness, snatched the bracelet from Lincoln and threw it out the front door. Seriously?? What the heck? I sent the boys to their rooms and sneaked out the front door to find the blasted thing.
So, what have we learned today, children? I actually lose my mind several times a day and complicate my day in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment