Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sharing is overrated!

The phrase I heard most today was, "My present!!!" Shouted most emphatically by little Lincoln as Ezra physically blocked him from his brand new birthday toys.  I tried to remind Ezra that they are Lincoln's brand new birthday toys so he can either share them or not play with them at all, which resulted in Ezra flopping to the floor crying about how he doesn't have anything to play with.  Lincoln's birthday party was Saturday and I'm already tired of this arguing and selfishness so tonight at bedtime I told Ezra he had 2 choices;
1. he and Lincoln can share toys
2. he can't touch Lincoln's toys and Lincoln can't play with his.
Of course he would choose the one that requires me to know what blasted toy belongs to who, down to the tiny matchbox car!  He hates sharing so much that he'll go without the toys he's been obsessing over for days.  Ha! ~sigh~

don't even know what they are fighting about here!  I think it's about applesauce...

No comments:

Post a Comment