Wednesday, February 2, 2011

their little minds...

For several years -waaaay back when- we had four cats.  Yes, I know, it's too many- so we put one to sleep.  She got sick first (minor detail).  Anywhoooo, we have not had 4 cats in my son's 4 1/2 years of life so I'm not really sure what he was thinking when he made this artwork.


As you can see, there are 9 cats in his family!  Too many stickers to choose just 2?  What he wishes life was like?  No telling what was going on in his little mind but I love it.

I also love this picture of Little E in the tub.  He didn't mind getting mud on his face when we went puddle stompin' but he was NOT going to get water in his eyes.  Like I said, I love their little minds!



2 comments:

  1. That was too funny! Love all the cats...LOL! I just love your family and who you guys are so much! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete