My kids crack me up all the time so I figure I better start writing all the silliness down because I know I'll never remember it all!
Ezra: "lincoln grew and grew in your tummy till he came out your girl penis."
Ezra: "I love you to our planet and back." I hadn't told him yet that we are aliens but I guess he can just sense it. When he's older I'll tell him which one we are from.
Ezra: "Daddy, since I ate this big taco I bet I'm going to have a HUGE poo tomorrow!"
Ezra sobbing to Mark as he remembered an event from LAST summer: "and Mommy doesn't know where the popsicle store is anymore!"
Ezra as he rubbed my cheeks when he gave me a good night kiss: "I like the way you feel better than daddy."
Ezra: "I love you to marbles and back. Um, the space marbles." I'm pretty sure he meant Mars but I could be completely mistaken...
I guess that's it for now.
I love the "girl penis" one!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when Caleb was little, we were talking about Daddy Longlegs, and he asked where the Mommy Longlegs were.
Lily also has a ton of little stuff she says.
So cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome! I need to start writing down some of Charlotte and Alexander's funny quotes!
ReplyDelete