Monday, November 15, 2010

precious

Every minute of every day I am amused at how different my boys are and yet how similar they are, too.  Today while Baby Sophie napped I had the joy of letting Lincoln finger paint and as he laughed and giggled while he smeared the paint around on the paper with his entire hand I remembered the first time Ezra used finger paints.

Here is Lincoln today enjoying the moment

Here is Ezra when he was almost 3 making sure the paint didn't get anywhere but his fingertips!

Both my boys love music but they both do NOT love mess.  Lincoln leaves a trail of crumbs and finger prints behind him and Ezra can't stand being in a shirt that got damp while he was washing his hands.  What funny little ways our personalities make themselves known.

2 comments:

  1. This just cracks me up! I love them both, but these little "quirks" just add to it! :)

    ReplyDelete