1. Did you know that the liquid in Glow-Sticks does not come out of carpet? And yes, this is one of those things I would rather not know.
2. Did you know that 5 young girls in Nolensville, TN don't know how to spell Glow-stick? Yes, people, I'm serious! 5 girls walking around the 4th of July celebration in Nolensville and I heard one ask, "how do you spell glow-stick?" Several girls pretended not to hear and the other told her, "g-l-o-t-i-c-k." Bless their little souls.
3. I learned that the phrase -Type A Personality- isn't common knowledge and may be dying out all together! This is quite shocking because, as a Type A personality, I thought everyone knew about us.
4. I also learned that I'm not as horrible of an artist as I figured I would be. I went to one of those Paint your own canvas sorts of places and did ok for a first-timer! So, the name of the place is Sips and Strokes and I absolutely hate saying the name of it! It just sounds dirty. (or maybe I just have a dirty mind and should still be in the 8th grade) Anyway, here's a picture of me with Sarah and Rachel with our amazing works of art that all look the same... Is it actually a "work of art" if 50 other people paint the same picture?
5. I also learned that I am a stubborn mule sometimes. Oh wait, I already knew that one!

See, and I always thought it was spelled G.L.O.H.S.T.I.K. LOL!!! That would irk me, too. I even hate when people don't use their, there, or they're correctly, but that's probably from the type A personality, too!
ReplyDelete