She is fascinated with the cats but mostly leaves them alone. Mostly. She WILL stare at them for an hour without blinking, much to Macy's annoyance.
For some reason she hides under the bed in the morning and doesn't want to come out to potty. Makes me wonder what her mornings used to be like.
She adored Mark from the moment they met and stays close to him when he's home.
She gets to spend most of her day with me and I am certainly getting more exercise than I have in years! We go on at least 2 brisk walks a day and I definitely like feeling more fit. It's also great to see and meet so many more of our neighbors and fellow Nashvillians! Mark joked that he could see why single guys get a dog so they can meet girls. Everyone talks to us when we are out with our dog!
Biggest drawback to having a dog? I have to take a baggie everywhere we go and I have to know about things like "anal glands."




No comments:
Post a Comment